Freelance Data Engineer - Hadoop & AWS
a0K1p00000VfFCzEAN 1678 Aantal keer bekeken
As a Data Engineer you will be working onsite in the Westerlo area (Belgium). You are expected to be onsite for 5 days a week.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Design and implement distributed data processing pipelines;
- Build utilities, user defined functions and framworks to better anable data flow patterns;
- Discover and test new technologies around Hadoop and other tools in the Big Data Universe;
• Bachelor in Computer Science;
• Work experience within the Hadoop Platform;
• Experience in Java, Python, shell scripting and SQL;
• Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Hive and Pig;
• Experience with AWS components and services.
For this company we are looking for 6 data engineers. Duration of assignment: 01/11/2018 until 01/05/2019, with a high probability of extension.
Interested in this assignment? Please send me your resume (in English and preferably in Word) and rate via firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions, please get in touch via +31 (0) 10 754 91 44 / +32 (0) 3 500 93 99